Friday, 1 February 2013

park avenue beer shampoo review

Avatar Image
Jan 29, 2013 

Pros

  • Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Convenient Container
  • Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Good Value
  • Lathers Well
  • Moisturizes Well

Cons

  • Contains Chemicals
  • Expensive
I was too impressed with the package. It almost resembles a beer can and the colour of the shampoo is like that too. The flip cap is cool and makes it travel friendly. The smell filled my nose It did smelled like beer but my hair didn't give the beer smell. The smell faded away once I washed it off. I was needed very little amount to fill in and give good lather. It lathered well and removed the oil that I applied last night. After my hair got dried up, I could feel that my already silky hair turned super silky with good noticeable volume,shine and bounce. Well, it didnt work on my hairfall though. I wish it had a conditioner with it. Its a good shampoo for experiment try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment